Other topic says you need to update ;)
Since you can not follow much simpler instruction on other topic,
What is hapening there and what you report is not reliable to me...
If I'm missing small things, it's because they are not documented.
I did what I instruct you:
Put Gena default from server to new folder D:\TheOven
Update with Utils\Update Gena (Exact and Secure)
Provide wimboot files documented on wimboot interface
All fine, Above picture....
I can not know where end user do different other than following this simple instruction,
Still, as you know, when reported, I put pre cautions to end user misusage to plugins..
Let me know when you figure out where you did different.
Since other topic is easier to follow your result,
Better first you fix thing on other topic..
This is alsı another reply to your "why" question,
Every small step shows another missing on your side,
Other topic shows you miss updating .....