Both scripts 1-explorer.script and 5-explorer.script include the bellow line in more than one place
FileCopy,%ProjectTemp%\User.bmp,"%TargetDir%\ProgramData\Microsoft\User Account Pictures"
The problem is that the folder User Account Pictures
doesn't exist so actually this creates a file named User Account Pictures
instead of the user.bmp inside the folder!
Because of this if we enable the Advanced option Enable 'switch user to Admin'
on the Display
script the build will fail with the error
(xDisplay.script) DirMake - Failed to create directory: [%BaseDir%\Target\Win7PESE\ProgramData\Microsoft\User Account Pictures]: Cannot create a file when that file already exists
I traced the problem to the Explorer script, the error isn't created by the xDisplay script, its the explorer script that creates the file instead of checking if the folder actually exists.
To be on the safe side probably is better to update all the scripts to check the existence of the folder and if is missing create it or...