Topic: Help me build Win10PESE! Please!  (Read 703 times)

Help me build Win10PESE! Please!
« on: May 03, 2017, 07:54:05 AM »

Idel

• Apprentice
  • Date Registered: May 2017
Hello! Sorry for my English, I'm from Russia and use Google's translator. A month ago I downloaded the Win10_PE_E_2017-02-02.zip archive and I have problems. I can not build Win-PESE so that it starts correctly. When I leave the default settings and click "Play", then I check the ISO image in VirtualBox, I have a "blue screen of death" (BSOD).

And when I change the "Copy files" parameter to "SmallFull" or "Full". Then again I perform the same actions, after the graphic emblem of Windows 10 on the VirtualBox, an empty blue screen appears (Not BSOD)

I noticed that the archive is complete download, I tried to download the recommended one, but the result is the same as before.

With a minimal download, the situation is different. A black screen appears with an error message. The mouse is working, but the cursor is not visible.

On the keyboard I press the Enter, the message disappears, even at the top, the inscription "System configuration .Please Wait ..." disappears.

Next, I press on ctrl(right)+del Task Manager appears. (ctrl(right)+del or host+del - a combination of keys to invoke the Task Manager in the VirtualBox).

Also with PE Shell successfully loaded, as I understood it is the shell manager. The screenshot shows how I install PE Shell with a timeout of 15 seconds

Why do not I start WinPE with recommended or  complete download? What do I do wrong? Maybe I chose the wrong Windows 10 distribution?

Re: Help me build Win10PESE! Please!
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2017, 02:42:17 AM »

JFX

• Moderator, Code Baker
  • Sr. Chef
  • Date Registered: Dec 2010
Why do not I start WinPE with recommended or  complete download? What do I do wrong? Maybe I chose the wrong Windows 10 distribution?
What source are you using?

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2017, 06:28:59 AM »

Idel

• Apprentice
I'm using the source "Windows 10 Version 1703 Russian c64". Downloaded from "Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Tool"

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2017, 06:43:35 AM »

JFX

• Moderator, Code Baker
  • Sr. Chef
  • Date Registered: Dec 2010
1703 is not supported use a 1607 version: https://tb.rg-adguard.net/index.php

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2017, 07:31:27 AM »

Idel

• Apprentice