Topic: Macro Library - After update Win7PE_SE displayed several "Unrecognized" problems  (Read 2715 times)

Aeolis

• Chef
  • Date Registered: Oct 2012
Hello folks,

I have been experiencing several "Unrecognized command" problems after updating Win7PE_SE. The problems are connected to the new Macro Library script. Could you help me here?

Here is my log: * log_20130102_181200_Win7PESE_Support.7z (331.9 kB - downloaded 168 times.)

Best regards,

Aeolis

Galapo

• Gena Baker
  • Grand Chef
  • Date Registered: Sep 2010
ChrisR informs me that anb updated Hotplug script is on the server to fix the typo.

Otherwise, all of the errors relate to 'Hive_Load', 'Hive_Unload', and 'reg_add'. In more recent times it has been realised that it is better to use the functions 'RegHiveLoad', 'RegHiveUnLoad', and 'RegWrite'. Thus there is some incompatibility with this initial release of Macro Library with older plugins.

Regards,
Galapo.

Lancelot

• Moderator, Gena Baker
  • Grand Chef
Hi Aeolis,

In addition to what Galapo wrote  :thumbsup:

I believe you need to use unmodified Notepad.script from Win7PESE if you modify manually !!

Portabilitron.script at Win7PESE is ok  :thumbsup:

Unlocker and Victoria for Windows already available at TheOven,
 via Yomi Server http://TheOven.org/index.php?topic=175.0
via Gena http://gena.cwcodes.net/
Following your log, I like Process Hacker and made a plugin for that, added to Yomi  :thumbsup:

IEPERegistry, TeraCopy , Registry_EaseUS5300ANDLATER, Privatefirewall, Tweak my PE
Well we do not have them at TheOven, I assume they were not developed for any projects we worked around here (Win7PESE, Win8PESE, Gena ..)

Well, We can work on them slowly :turtle:,
I even start working on your Privatefirewall  :great: since a firewall takes my interest heavly ;)
Aside being firewall, it already gave me an idea on pebuilding.. soon...
Anyway, I use your codes, and made heavvvvyyy work
http://speedy.sh/vq6nB/201301031324.7z
ps: it would be nice if you put opensource launcher so others can help too  :wink:
ps2: I could not find .msi on web site, there is .exe distribution
ps3: read history notes...

Currently it is not working, but since you know Privatefirewall well, With clean codes now, I believe You can get it work in a short time,

Further, better you open a topic for each plugin
http://theoven.org/index.php?board=9.0
So we can work on them (even slowly) one by one  :thumbsup:

edit: via Gena
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 02:43:06 AM by Lancelot »

Aeolis

• Chef
  • Date Registered: Oct 2012
Hello folks,

Thank you all for your attention. Thank you Lancelot. All the scripts with "Unrecognized command" are self made, so I will fix them ASAP. And thank you ChrisR for fixing the ones that do not belong to me.

Well, the Privatefirewall script was working ok before the Macro Library update, so I think I have just to fix the "Unrecognized command" problem and everything would be fine again. I had it tested on Win7PE_SE x86 and x64 build successfully. I don't see a reason for a complete rewrite as you have done Lancelot.

Regarding the Privatefirewall .msi file your are right the file is not available in the Internet. You have to download te exe and use Universal Extractor to get the msi file. I always write Instructions on my scripts, but anybody reads them... :tongue:

I didn't get you point with the comment below:

"ps: it would be nice if you put opensource launcher so others can help too"

Could explain it better?

Best regards,

Aeolis
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 10:17:05 AM by Aeolis »

Lancelot

• Moderator, Gena Baker
  • Grand Chef
Hi Aeolis,

we do not use that kind of syntax for more than 2 years now  :wink:
so in fact nothing fixed about "Unrecognized command" on our side  :great:

I don't see a reason for a complete rewrite as you have done Lancelot.
Reason behind is obvious for a couple of reasons when rewritten plugin well read, one of them already written by you

I always write Instructions on my scripts, but anybody reads them... :tongue:
As may seen what I tried to achive on rewrite, obviously I read instruction... ,
but I agree, it is hard to get others see things  :thumbsup:

I didn't get you point with the comment below:

"ps: it would be nice if you put opensource launcher so others can help too"
I meant PrivatefirewallLauncher.exe , which you may find similars on plugins with au3 attached side by side,
but at this point not important at all,
You are happy with your selfmade plugins, than everything fine  :thumbsup:

Yet Another Solved Case :xmas-thumbsup: ,
See You
 :xmas-beer: